w/ Dr. Howard Schubiner
Clients and patients often present with chronic symptoms for which there is no clear medical explanation. These syndromes include chronic pain, anxiety, depression, fatigue and insomnia. High rates of lifetime trauma and unresolved emotional experiences often underlie these conditions. New research and clinical practices have been shown to be effective for these individuals. This training offers the clinician the opportunity to gain knowledge and learn skills that will be immediately applicable to their practices.
Already signed up?..
Not signed up yet?…
– Describe the role of the brain in neural circuit disorders
– Describe which disorders are clearly caused by neural circuit disorders
– Determine which patients have neural circuit disorders and which have structural disorders
– Perform neural circuit testing in the assessment of neural circuit disorders
– Explain neural circuit disorders to patients and clients in a clear and compassionate manner
– Refer patients to appropriate resources in the treatment of neural circuit disorders
– Initiate treatment using pain reprocessing therapy and emotional awareness and expression therapy